Buy italian wine from Xtrawine.
Specogna Pinot Grigio Ramato Riserva 2018

Specogna Pinot Grigio Ramato Riserva 2018

Front Specogna Pinot Grigio Ramato Riserva 2018
Back Back Specogna Pinot Grigio Ramato Riserva 2018
92
0,75 l  -  13.50% vol.
Vignaioli Specogna
XW
92
Light pink color with coppery highlights. This shade is born from the period of contact with the skins of the grapes during the vinification in the cellar.
The nose has notes of flowers and fruits such as apple, pear and berries.
At the palate is expressed with sweet and creamy notes in which emerge intense and persistent fruity sensation.
More information
€ 38.50
Price ex VAT
 Buy
18
Order by 1 hr and 1 min to receive it Thursday, 18 November 2021 in   United States of America.
Serve at:
12 - 14°C.
Longevity:
05 - 10 years
Pairing:
Name Specogna Pinot Grigio Ramato Riserva 2018
Type White still
Classification
Year 2018
Size 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Friuli-Venezia Giulia
Grape varieties 100% Pinot Grigio
Origin Corno di Rosazzo (UD)
Climate Altitude: 170 m. a.s.l. Exposure: Hilly and lowland.
Soil composition Marl, sandstone and clay.
Cultivation system Guyot
Harvest Harvested by hand in boxes of 10 kgs.
Vinification De-stemming and soft crushing. Then the wine is immediatly cooling to 7-8 °C. 72 hours of maceration at low temperature (in this phase the wine obtain its particulary coppery colour). Racking and fermentation (with indigenous yeasts) in stainless tanks;
Ageing After, 20% of the wine is aged in oak barrels of 1500 liters with battonage every 10 days, while the remaining 80% age in steel tanks with battonage every 20 days. After eight months the two parts are joined together and bottling.
Alcohol content 13.50% by volume
Production year 1,300 bottles
Sulphites Contains sulphites
Pairing It goes very well with spider crab, scampi or shrimp, scallops and stewed cuttlefish.
On offer Price Specogna Pinot Grigio Ramato Riserva 2018 € 38.50  ex VAT

Vignaioli Specogna

From this winery:
In 1963 Leonardo Specogna, after residing in Switzerland as an emigrant for some years (typical situation for the people of the Friuli region in those years), went back to Friuli Venezia Giulia and bought a small plot of land on the hills of Rocca Be...
Map

Friuli-Venezia Giulia

More information
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Prize
Vintage
xtraWine
92/100 
2018
Bibenda
 
2017
Vitae AIS
 
2017
What our customers say...
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

You'll find the very best wines and spirits at the best prices in our online wine shop. Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to know about our special offers.

 

Leader in online wine sales and online spirits sales. We accept:
Sites for other countries:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Xtrawine Switzerland
Certified online wine shop:
©  ·  WBX Srl · Via Campo dei Fiori 447122 Forlì(FC) · REA FO404224 C.F. IT04349010407 P.Iva 04413480403 Cap. soc. 1.000€ i.v. under the management and coordination of  Adros Spa · Via Teofilo Folengo 2, 25135 Brescia (BS) · REA FO403806 C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04413480403 Cap. soc. 65.867€ i.v.  · Tel: +39 05431803620

Product added to cart