Buy italian wine from Xtrawine.
Santa Barbara Sangiovese Colleravara Back To Basics 2017

Santa Barbara Sangiovese Colleravara Back To Basics 2017

Front Santa Barbara Sangiovese Colleravara Back To Basics 2017
Back Back Santa Barbara Sangiovese Colleravara Back To Basics 2017
89
0,75 l  -  14.50% vol.
Santa Barbara
Ruby red.
Fruity, with scents of violet and red fruits as cherries.
A young and fresh wine.
More information
Price € 11.80
Saving € 2.23 (19%)
€ 9.57
Price ex VAT
Out of stock
Serve at:
16 - 18°C.
Decanting time:
1 hours
Longevity:
10 - 15 years
Pairing:
Name Santa Barbara Sangiovese Colleravara Back To Basics 2017
Type Red still
Classification
Year 2017
Size 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Marche
Grape varieties 100% Sangiovese
Climate Altitude: 300 m. a.s.l. Exposure: Southeast.
Soil composition Clayey soils.
Cultivation system Cordon spur
Harvest The grapes are picked when they have become fully ripe in mid October.
Vinification The wine is made in stainless steel vats. Carbonic crushing is carried out on about 40% of the grapes, while the remaining 60% of the grapes are de-stemmed and fermented without being fulled or replaced.
Ageing Once the two fermentations are completed and the wines have been refined separately, they are joined and bottled without further filtration.
Alcohol content 14.50% by volume
Sulphites Contains sulphites
On offer Price Santa Barbara Sangiovese Colleravara Back To Basics 2017 € 9.57  ex VAT

Santa Barbara

The Santa Barbara company has asked since the beginning of his two goals: the revival of native grapes, Verdicchio and Montepulciano, and the creation of wines from "international taste" that had originality and great personality. The task we have s...
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Prize
Vintage
xtraWine
89/100 
2017
Bibenda
 
2013
We recommend
From the same producer...
The same type...
Accessories...
What our customers say...
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

You'll find the very best wines and spirits at the best prices in our online wine shop. Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to know about our special offers.

 

Leader in online wine sales and online spirits sales. We accept:
Sites for other countries:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Xtrawine Switzerland
Certified online wine shop:
©  ·  WBX Srl · Via Campo dei Fiori 447122 Forlì(FC) · REA FO404224 C.F. IT04349010407 P.Iva 04413480403 Cap. soc. 1.000€ i.v. under the management and coordination of  Adros Spa · Via Teofilo Folengo 2, 25135 Brescia (BS) · REA FO403806 C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04413480403 Cap. soc. 65.867€ i.v.  · Tel: +39 05431803620

Product added to cart