Vendita vino online su Xtrawine
Planeta Alastro 2017

Planeta Alastro 2017

Fronte Planeta Alastro 2017
Back Retro Planeta Alastro 2017
88
0,75 l  -  12,50% in vol.
Planeta
Intense straw yellow with light greenish hue.
Intense and soft. Notes of medlar, white peach from Bivona and pink grapefruit, with hints of vanilla, jasmine and green tea.
Measured and soft with a structure well supported by its acidity. A floral and complex finish
Maggiori informazioni
Esaurito
Servire a:
10 - 12°C.
Longevità:
03 - 05 anni
Abbinamento:
Nome Planeta Alastro 2017
Tipologia Bianco fermo
Classificazione
Anno 2017
Formato 0,75 l Standard
Nazione
Regione Sicily
Vitigni 100% Grecanico Dorato
Ubicazione Sambuca di Sicilia (AG) 200/250 metres
Composizione del terreno From shallow to very deep soil, medium texture: good presence of stones, slightly calcareous with sections of deep vegetable matter.
Sistema di allevamento Vertical trellis; bilateral Guyot
N. piante per ettaro 3.800 vines/hectare
Resa per ettaro 9 tonnes; 2,2 kg per vine
Vendemmia Chardonnay 10th to 20th August, Grecanico 25 to 30th September
Temperatura di fermentazione 15°C in steel tanks, 20°C in barrels
Periodo di fermentazione 12 days
Tecnica di produzione Stainless steel tanks. Part of the Chardonnay is fermented in 225-litre new Allier oak barrels
Vinificazione The grapes are crushed and destemmed; the juice is clarified through settling cold overnight and then inoculated with a selected pure yeast.
Affinamento After fermentation 90% of the grapes are aged in stainless steel tanks and matured on lees for six months. The remaining 10% of Chardonnay ferments in oak barrels and is mixed with the rest in March
Grado alcolico 12,50% in volume
Acidità totale 5,80 gr/L
PH 3,40
Produzione annata 100.000 bottiglie
Abbinamento Ideal with sea food first courses, with shell fish and with light soups based on vegetables or with fish soups.

Planeta

Da questa cantina:
Planeta is a journey through Sicily. A journey from west to east Planeta is a 'Journey through Sicily'. A journey from west to east, that proceeds from Sambuca di Sicilia and Menfi as far as Vittoria, Noto and Etna. The stages of the Journey ...
Riconoscimenti ufficiali
I giudizi degli utenti
Esperto
Premio
Annata
xtraWine
87/100 
2017
Vinous
88/100 
2015
Veronelli
 
2012
James Suckling
91/100 
2011
Veronelli
 
2009
Wine Spectator
90/100 
2006
Recommended
Dallo stesso produttore...
Della stessa tipologia...
Accessori...
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Sconti fino al 30%!

Nella nostra enoteca online potrai trovare la vendita dei migliori vini e distillati al miglior prezzo. Iscriviti alla newsletter e sarai informato in anteprima sulle nostre promozioni.

 

Leader nella vendita vino online e vendita distillati online. Accettiamo:
Sito altre nazioni:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Enoteca online certificata:
 ·  Via Campo dei fiori 4 · 47122 Forli' (FC) - Italy · C.F./P.Iva IT03868400403 - C.C.I.A.A. FO319770 · Cap. soc. 50.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 05431803620 ·  Cell: +39 3929293918

Prodotto aggiunto al carrello