Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Dosaggio Zero Riserva 2009

Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Dosaggio Zero Riserva 2009

Front Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Dosaggio Zero Riserva 2009
Back Back Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Dosaggio Zero Riserva 2009
93
0,75 l  -  13.00% by vol.
Lo Sparviere
XW
93
Franciacorta Riserva Dosaggio Zero (zero dosage) is the fruit of a rigorous quality-selection of clusters of Chardonnay grown in terroirs derived from the Lombard Siliceous soils complex and with the richest concentrations of marls. The overall character of this wine, its mineral-edged crispness, and fine structure perfectly reflect the characteristics of Chardonnay grown in this terroir and climate. It is forceful yet smooth, long-lingering and memorable.
Very fine bubbles, intense and persistent with soft and white foam.
Intense straw with bright golden reflection.
Fine, decided with a hint of toasted pastries, dried and tropical fruit, light honey and yellow peach.
Net, fragrant and decided, with great mineral flavor, persistent and with long finish reminder.
More info
€ 31.72
Price With VAT
Temporarily unavailable
Serving temperature:
06 - 08°C.
Longevity:
10 - 15 years
Food matching:
Name Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Dosaggio Zero Riserva 2009
Wine type White sparkling classic method pas dosé
Classification
Year 2009
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Lombardy
Grapes 100% Chardonnay
Location Monticelli Brusati (BS)
Composition of the land Native, calcareous with red clay and silt.
Yield x hectare 70 q/ha
Harvest Third decade in August. Quality selection of grapes in vineyard, hand-picked in small boxes.
Vinification Gentle pressing of the whole clusters, followed by utilization of not more than 50 % of the free-run must. Fermentation at ca. 18 °C, 60 % in stainless steel and the remaining 40 % in Barriques and Tonneaux, with partial malolactic fermentation in the fermentation container. Wines from two or three preceding vintages are included in the cuvee.
Aging Ageing sur lie: 72 months.
Alcohol 13.00% by volume
Total acidity 5.50 gr/L
PH 3.20
Production year 5,000 bottles
Matching Canapes of pasta brisé, cold marinated salmon, oysters and creamed cod-fish. Parmesan cheese with a long maturation period.
On sale Price Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Dosaggio Zero Riserva 2009 € 31.72  With VAT

Lo Sparviere

From this winery:
A land of abbeys and priories in the province of Brescia, Franciacorta boasts winemaking traditions that trace back to ancient Roman times. Lying to the south of the Lago d’Iseo and bounded on the west by the Oglio river, Franciacorta is a visual fea...
Map

Lombardy

More info
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Award
Vintage
xtraWine
93/100 
2009
Gambero Rosso
 
2008
Veronelli
 
2008
Recommended
From same producer...
From same type...
Accessories...
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wines and spirits online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

 

Leader in selling wines and spirits online. We accept:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Enoteca online certified:
 ·  Via Campo dei fiori 4 (Gigante) · 47122 Forli' (FC) - Italy · C.F./P.Iva IT03868400403 - C.C.I.A.A. FO319770 · Cap. soc. 50.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 054327235 · Cell: +39 3929293918

Product successfully added to cart