||The grapes are harvested by hand using boxes, steeped in a cold horizontal press for eight hours and the must is cleaned through settling.
||20% of fermentation takes place in Allier barriques, and the remaining 80% in steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 10-12 °C.
||When the fermentation is over, the product thus obtained is not poured off and therefore remains in the same containers to mature for about six months at a constant temperature. At the end of this period, the wine is assembled and bottled. There follows a further long period of refining in the bottle.
||Starters with smoked fish, seafood-soups or meat-soups; salted fish and white meat in general.
||Price Livon Collio Bianco Solarco 2016 € 14.01