Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017

La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017

Front La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017
Back Back La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017
89
0,75 l  -  13.00% by vol.
La Valentina
Intense ruby red with violet reflections.
It expresses aromas of black cherry, strawberry jam, aromatic herbs, tea leaves, slight spiciness in the background.
In the mouth it is soft, intense, with a smooth and compact tannin; it closes with a slightly savory finish with mentholated returns of the right persistence.
More info
Price € 10.42
Save € 1.92 (18%)
€ 8.50
Price With VAT
 Buy
4
Order within 13 hrs and 8 mins to receive it Wednesday, 04 November 2020 in   Italy.
Serving temperature:
16 - 18°C.
Decanting time:
1 hours
Longevity:
10 - 15 years
Food matching:
Name La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017
Wine type Red still
Classification
Year 2017
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Abruzzo
Grapes 100% Montepulciano
Location Spoltore (PE)
Climate Altitude: 150-400 m. a.s.l. Exposition: South / South-West.
Composition of the land Medium clay.
System Pergola abruzzese
Plants n. x hectare 1600-2000
Yield x hectare 80 hl/Ha
Harvest From half of September.
Period fermentation About 10 days.
Vinification Fermentation and maceration for about 10 days in stainless steel tanks.
Aging For about 18 months, the 80% of the wine refine in stainless steel thank while the remaining 20% in 25 hl oak slavonian barrels and in 2nd passage barriques.
Alcohol 13.00% by volume
Matching Typical local salumi, pasta aglio e olio ( garlic and olive oil), porchetta, grilled chicken, and brodetto di pesce ( local fish soup).
On sale Price La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017 € 8.50  With VAT

La Valentina

From this winery:
Fattoria La Valentina was born in 1990 in the municipality of Spoltore, in the hills near Pescara. Since 1994, after a number of changes of partners, we are, Sabatino, Robert and Andrea Di Propertius, to buy the whole company. Between vineyards and w...
Map
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Award
Vintage
xtraWine
89/100 
2017
Bibenda
 
2016
James Suckling
93/100 
2016
Veronelli
 
2016
Wine Spectator
88/100 
2016
Gambero Rosso
 
2012
Veronelli
 
2012
Gambero Rosso
 
2011
Veronelli
 
2011
Gambero Rosso
 
2010
Veronelli
 
2010
Robert Parker
89/100 
2009
Recommended
From same producer...
From same type...
Spirits...
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wines and spirits online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

 

Leader in selling wines and spirits online. We accept:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Enoteca online certified:
©  ·  WBX Srl, GBX Srl, BBX Srl, with group VAT number IT04413480403, are subject to the management and coordination of Adros Spa, Via Teofilo Folengo n. 2 · 25135 Brescia (BS) - Italy · C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04413480403 - REA FO403806 · Cap. soc. 52.000€ i. v. · Operational headquarters: Via Campo dei Fiori 4 (Gigante), 47122 Forlì (FC) Tel: +39 05431803620

Product successfully added to cart