Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
J- M Seleque Champagne Solessence Brut

J- M Seleque Champagne Solessence Brut

Front J- M Seleque Champagne Solessence Brut
Back Back J- M Seleque Champagne Solessence Brut
93
0,75 l  -  12.50% by vol.
Jean Marc Seleque
XW
93
JS
92
Champagne Solessence JM Sélèque is the calling card of the Domaine, composed of 50% Chardonnay, 40% Meunier and 10% Pinot Noir from grapes from seven villages in the Vallée de la Marne and the Côte des Blancs: Pierry, Moussy, Epernay , Mardeuil, Dizy, Boursault and Vertus. Vinification and fermentation of every single parcel, 90% of wines with alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks and malolactic fermentation, the remaining 10% of the wines with alcoholic fermentation in oak barrels, without malolactic fermentation. Champagne Brut, fresh, pleasant and good structure.
More info
€ 38.43
Price With VAT
Last 6 bottles
 Buy
29
Order within 18 hrs and 12 mins to receive it Monday, 29 October 2018 in United Kingdom.
Serving temperature:
06 - 08°C.
Longevity:
10 - 15 years
Food matching:
Name J- M Seleque Champagne Solessence Brut
Wine type White sparkling classic method brut
Classification
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Champagne zone
Grapes 50% Chardonnay, 10% Pinot Nero, 40% Pinot Meunier
Location 7 villages accross the Marne Valley and the Côte des Blancs : Pierry, Moussy, Epernay, Mardeuil, Dizy, Boursault and Vertus.
Vinification Individual vinification of each plots. 90 % of the wines with alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel and malo-lactic fermentation. 10 % of the wines with alcoholic fermentation in oak barrels without malo-lactic fermentation.
Aging Bottling in Spring. Aging on the lees for at least 18 months or more.
Alcohol 12.50% by volume
Production year 32,000 bottles
On sale Price J- M Seleque Champagne Solessence Brut  € 38.43  With VAT

Jean Marc Seleque

From this winery:
Questo domaine fondato negli anni '60 nel villaggio di Pierry si estende su 7,5 ettari di vigne collocate in 7 comuni della Valle della Marna e della Cote des Blancs: Pierry, Moussy, Epernay, Mardeuil, Dizy, Vertus and Boursault. Si lavorano le vigne...
Map

Champagne zone

More info
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Award
Vintage
James Suckling
92/100 
N/A
xtraWine
93/100 
N/A
Recommended
From same producer...
From same type...
Accessories...
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wines and spirits online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

 

Leader in selling wines and spirits online. We accept:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Enoteca online certified:
 ·  Via Campo dei fiori 4 (Gigante) · 47122 Forli' (FC) - Italy · C.F./P.Iva IT03868400403 - C.C.I.A.A. FO319770 · Cap. soc. 50.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 054327235 · Cell: +39 3929293918

Product successfully added to cart