Buy italian wine from Xtrawine.
Fontezoppa Vernaccia di Serrapetrona Spumante Dolce

Fontezoppa Vernaccia di Serrapetrona Spumante Dolce

Front Fontezoppa Vernaccia di Serrapetrona Spumante Dolce
Back Back Fontezoppa Vernaccia di Serrapetrona Spumante Dolce
89
0,75 l  -  12.00% vol.
Fontezoppa
Fine and soft.
Ruby red with violet reflections.
On the nose intense sensations of berries, raspberries and mulberry with hints of violet and black pepper.
The taste is sweet and soft with pleasant spicy notes that give it freshness and sapidity and reveal its unmistakable character.
More information
Price € 9.11
Saving € 0.19 (2%)
€ 8.92
Price ex VAT
 Buy
29
Order by 20 hrs and 50 mins to receive it Wednesday, 29 December 2021 in   United States of America.
Serve at:
14 -16°C.
Longevity:
03 - 05 years
Pairing:
Name Fontezoppa Vernaccia di Serrapetrona Spumante Dolce
Type Red charmat method sparkling wine dessert wine
Classification
Size 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Marche
Grape varieties 100% Vernaccia Nera di Serrapetrona
Origin Civitanova Marche (MC)
Climate Altitude: 450 m. a.s.l. Exposure: South.
Soil composition Medium mixture with sandstone and limestone.
Cultivation system Guyot
No. plants per hectare 9000
Yield per hectare 60 q.
Harvest By hand.
Vinification In steel. 60% is immediately put into fermentation while the remaining 40% ferments after having been in natural drying for about 60 days. The two wines are blended together and in spring the re-fermentation is done with the Martinotti method in autoclave.
Ageing Maturation in steel. 12 months in bottle. Refermentation in autoclave Martinotti method.
Alcohol content 12.00% by volume
Sulphites Contains sulphites
Pairing Excellent with pastries and spicy desserts.
On offer Price Fontezoppa Vernaccia di Serrapetrona Spumante Dolce € 8.92  ex VAT

Fontezoppa

Fontezoppa is the name of an ancient water source that flowed where now chase the rows of vines. Everything in the Marche region has a name, valleys, ditches, fields and alleys; sign of human passage and an intense relationship with the land. Right f...
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Prize
Vintage
Veronelli
 
N/A
Vitae AIS
 
N/A
xtraWine
89/100 
N/A
We recommend
From the same producer...
From the same region...
Accessories...
What our customers say...
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

You'll find the very best wines and spirits at the best prices in our online wine shop. Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to know about our special offers.

 

Leader in online wine sales and online spirits sales. We accept:
Sites for other countries:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Xtrawine Switzerland
Certified online wine shop:
©  ·  WBX Srl · Via Campo dei Fiori 447122 Forlì(FC) · REA FO404224 C.F. IT04349010407 P.Iva 04413480403 Cap. soc. 1.000€ i.v. under the management and coordination of  Adros Spa · Via Teofilo Folengo 2, 25135 Brescia (BS) · REA FO403806 C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04413480403 Cap. soc. 65.867€ i.v.  · Tel: +39 0543771911

Product added to cart