Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Ferrara Irpinia Aglianico Vigna Quattro Confini 2015

Ferrara Irpinia Aglianico Vigna Quattro Confini 2015

Front Ferrara Irpinia Aglianico Vigna Quattro Confini 2015
Back Back Ferrara Irpinia Aglianico Vigna Quattro Confini 2015
90
0,75 l  -  13.50% by vol.
Benito Ferrara
Ruby red color.
Red fruit aroma of the wood in particular cherry and violet.
Dry taste, smooth and velvety.
More info
Out of stock
Serving temperature:
16 - 18°C.
Longevity:
05 - 10 years
Food matching:
Name Ferrara Irpinia Aglianico Vigna Quattro Confini 2015
Wine type Red still
Classification
Year 2015
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Campania
Grapes 100% Aglianico
Location Tufo (AV)
Vinification Destemming full grapes and medium maceration of several days, with daily pumping until the racking, fermentation in stainless steel wine.
Aging in French barriques for 11 months by 30%, the remaining 70% aged in steel. Assembled and after a month put in the bottle.
Alcohol 13.50% by volume
Production year 6,000 bottles

Benito Ferrara

From this winery:
The company Benito Ferrara has ancient roots, dating back to the dawn of the last century. Today it covers 8 hectares. All areas planted with vines fall in the municipality of Tufo, the hamlet of San Paolo, in the traditional production area for the ...
Map

Campania

More info
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Award
Vintage
Bibenda
 
2015
James Suckling
90/100 
2015
Veronelli
 
2015
Wine Spectator
88/100 
2015
xtraWine
89/100 
2015
Vinous
90/100 
2014
Robert Parker
93/100 
2010
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wines and spirits online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

 

Leader in selling wines and spirits online. We accept:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Enoteca online certified:
©  ·  WBX Srl, GBX Srl, BBX Srl, IMX Srl, with group VAT number IT04413480403, are subject to the management and coordination of Adros Spa, Via Campo dei fiori 4 · 47122 Forli' (FC) - Italy · C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04413480403 - REA FO403806 · Cap. soc. 50.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 05431803620

Product successfully added to cart