Buy italian wine from Xtrawine.
Dos Almas Cabernet Sauvignon Gran Reserva 2017

Dos Almas Cabernet Sauvignon Gran Reserva 2017

Front Dos Almas Cabernet Sauvignon Gran Reserva 2017
Back Back Dos Almas Cabernet Sauvignon Gran Reserva 2017
91
0,75 l  -  13.00% vol.
Dos Almas
XW
92
JS
90
Deep ruby red.
Expressive ripe red fruits such as raspberries and strawberries, with notes of blueberries and cassis mixed with black pepper, tobacco, vanilla and chocolate.
A balanced wine, full bodied with balanced acidity and smooth tannins that integrate well with notes of red fruits and vanilla.
More information
Price € 10.45
Saving € 1.18 (11%)
€ 9.27
Price ex VAT
Available soon
Serve at:
16 - 18°C.
Decanting time:
1 hours
Longevity:
10 - 15 years
Pairing:
Name Dos Almas Cabernet Sauvignon Gran Reserva 2017
Type Red still
Classification N/A
Year 2017
Size 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Colchagua Valley
Grape varieties 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Origin La Florida Santiago (Chile)
Soil composition Granite and gravel/stones with high permeability.
Harvest Harvest took place between the 3rd and 12th April, at which point the grapes had reached optimum organoleptic qualities and ripeness of tannins. The grapes were then transported to the winery to undergo a pre-fermentation cool maceration.
Vinification The bunches underwent a pre-fermentation cool maceration in order to extract greater colour and aromas. The must was then fermented in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks at 24 – 28 °C.
Ageing 30% of the wine was aged in American oak for 6 months, and the remaining 70% in stainless steel tanks.
Alcohol content 13.00% by volume
pH 3.63
Residual sugars 3.50 gr/L
Sulphites Contains sulphites
Pairing Goes well with ripe cheeses such as Emmental or Brie, grilled meats, and generally with fat-rich and well-seasoned dishes.
On offer Price Dos Almas Cabernet Sauvignon Gran Reserva 2017 € 9.27  ex VAT

Dos Almas

They began their journey, faithful to their vision of creating connections between people and places through wine. Their voyage was driven by a desire to promote the biodiversity and cultural riches of outstanding world wine regions, and they found t...
Map

Colchagua Valley

More information
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Prize
Vintage
James Suckling
90/100 
2017
xtraWine
92/100 
2017
We recommend
From the same producer...
From the same region...
Accessories...
What our customers say...
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

You'll find the very best wines and spirits at the best prices in our online wine shop. Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to know about our special offers.

 

Leader in online wine sales and online spirits sales. We accept:
Sites for other countries:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Xtrawine Switzerland
Certified online wine shop:
©  ·  WBX Srl · Via Campo dei Fiori 447122 Forlì(FC) · REA FO404224 C.F. IT04349010407 P.Iva 04413480403 Cap. soc. 1.000€ i.v. under the management and coordination of  Adros Spa · Via Teofilo Folengo 2, 25135 Brescia (BS) · REA FO403806 C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04413480403 Cap. soc. 65.867€ i.v.  · Tel: +39 0543771911

Product added to cart