Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.

Cembra Trento Doss24

Front Cembra Trento Doss24
Back Back Cembra Trento Doss24
0,75 l  -  12.50% by vol.
Cembra Cantina di Montagna (La Vis)
To pay tribute to this very special land, the Cembra mountain wine-cellar makes DOSS24 – classic method. Produced from high quality Chardonnay grapes that ripen at an altitude of 600 m a.s.l. on silty-sandy porphyric soil.
Straw yellow color with light green hues.
Fresh aroma characterized by prominent note of Golden Delicious apples.
Full flavored, mineral almost savory.
More info
€ 12.20
Price With VAT
Order within 22 hrs and 32 mins to receive it Monday, 24 December 2018 in United Kingdom.
Serving temperature:
06 - 08°C.
05 - 10 years
Food matching:
Name Cembra Trento Doss24
Wine type White sparkling classic method dry
Format 0,75 l Standard
Region Trentino Alto Adige
Grapes 100% Chardonnay
Location High Valle di Cembra (TN) at 600 m a.s.l. Exposure: south-est.
Composition of the land Silty-sandy, loose, of porphyric origin.
System Guyot; simple Trentino pergola.
Plants n. x hectare 5500
Harvest Manual harvesting in early September.
Vinification Cluster soft pressing; static decantation of the must; fermentation at controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks for 85% of the process and in used French oak barriques for the remaining 15%.
Aging Ageing on the lees for about 6 months; secondary fermentation in the bottle; resting on the lees for 24 months.
Alcohol 12.50% by volume
On sale Price Cembra Trento Doss24 € 12.20  With VAT

Cembra Cantina di Montagna (La Vis)

The cantina valle di Cembra pays particular attention to the whole wine-making process. 75% of the total output consists of white wines of which muller thurgau is the most famous. Among the red wines, pinot nero and schiava boast the oldest top-quali...

Trentino Alto Adige

More info
Official awards
Customer reviews
From same producer...
From same type...

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wines and spirits online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!


Leader in selling wines and spirits online. We accept:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Enoteca online certified:
 ·  Via Campo dei fiori 4 · 47122 Forli' (FC) - Italy · C.F./P.Iva IT03868400403 - C.C.I.A.A. FO319770 · Cap. soc. 50.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 05431803620 ·  Cell: +39 3929293918

Product successfully added to cart