Buy italian wine from Xtrawine.
Cavalleri Franciacorta Blanc de Blancs Brut

Cavalleri Franciacorta Blanc de Blancs Brut

Front Cavalleri Franciacorta Blanc de Blancs Brut
Back Back Cavalleri Franciacorta Blanc de Blancs Brut
89
0,75 l  -  12.50% vol.
Cavalleri
WS
90
DE
90
Our Blanc de blancs is , in quantitative terms, two thirds of our Franciacorta production. For this reason, although we may think that the attention of the producer is mainly dedicated to the realization of the best vintage reserve, most of our efforts are actually aimed at guarantee this cuvee without vintage, in addition to an excellent and constant quality level, the personality and the style Cavalleri. After few years the healthy biodynamic breeze is blowing on our vineyards, we have decided to introduce in the base wines of our Blanc de blancs also a 15% of fermentation with indigenous yeasts . Small steps, coherent and gradual, of our journey towards the perfect Franciacorta , in which the finesse and elegance of the chardonnay of Erbusco, from the hills, grow surprisingly over time.
Fine and persistent perlage.
Straw yellow.
Notes of lime, apple, peach and elderflower.
Taste of great balance, fresh and slightly sapid, soft and generous.
More information
€ 24.40
Price ex VAT
 Buy
9
Order by 32 mins to receive it Tuesday, 09 November 2021 in   United States of America.
Serve at:
06 - 08°C.
Longevity:
05 - 10 years
Pairing:
Name Cavalleri Franciacorta Blanc de Blancs Brut
Type White classic method sparkling wine brut
Classification
Size 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Lombardy
Grape varieties 100% Chardonnay
Origin The blend is obtained by assembling the DOCG wines produced from vineyards located in the hills around Erbusco
Yield per hectare 85 q.
Harvest Most comes from the last harvest before the draft, about 30% comes from previous years, specially temperature-controlled storage.
Vinification Chardonnay 100% of which 85% from harvest 2016, the other 15% from 2014; fermentation in steel tank (85%) and in large oak casks (15%). 15% of the cuvee is fermented with indigenous yeasts.
Ageing At least 24 months. Riddling: manual 4 weeks.
Alcohol content 12.50% by volume
Total acidity 6.70 gr/L
pH 3.19
Production year 120,180 bottles
Sulphites Contains sulphites
On offer Price Cavalleri Franciacorta Blanc de Blancs Brut € 24.40  ex VAT

Cavalleri

From this winery:
A notarial deed from the period records that the Cavalleri family were recognized as the owners of land in the Erbusco area of Northern Italy as far back as 1450. The cornerstone of our policy has always been our resolute refusal to purchase either ...
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Prize
Vintage
Decanter
90/100 
N/A
Robert Parker
88/100 
N/A
Wine Spectator
90/100 
N/A
xtraWine
90/100 
N/A
Gambero Rosso
 
2004
We recommend
From the same producer...
The same type...
Accessories...
What our customers say...
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

You'll find the very best wines and spirits at the best prices in our online wine shop. Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to know about our special offers.

 

Leader in online wine sales and online spirits sales. We accept:
Sites for other countries:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Xtrawine Switzerland
Certified online wine shop:
©  ·  WBX Srl · Via Campo dei Fiori 447122 Forlì(FC) · REA FO404224 C.F. IT04349010407 P.Iva 04413480403 Cap. soc. 1.000€ i.v. under the management and coordination of  Adros Spa · Via Teofilo Folengo 2, 25135 Brescia (BS) · REA FO403806 C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04413480403 Cap. soc. 65.867€ i.v.  · Tel: +39 05431803620

Product added to cart