Buy italian wine from Xtrawine.
Castello Albola Chianti Classico Riserva 2017

Castello Albola Chianti Classico Riserva 2017

Front Castello Albola Chianti Classico Riserva 2017
Back Back Castello Albola Chianti Classico Riserva 2017
95
0,75 l  -  13.50% vol.
Castello di Albola
XW
95
GR
95
Bright ruby mantle.
It offers aromas of the Mediterranean, small wild berries, ink, graphite, resin, leather and underbrush.
The taste follows closely the notes you feel the nose. Balanced and fine tannic and fresh.
More information
€ 15.87
Price ex VAT
 Buy
11
Order by 19 hrs and 11 mins to receive it Thursday, 11 November 2021 in   United States of America.
Serve at:
16 - 18°C.
Decanting time:
1 hours
Longevity:
10 - 15 years
Pairing:
Name Castello Albola Chianti Classico Riserva 2017
Type Red still
Classification
Year 2017
Size 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Tuscany
Grape varieties 5% Canaiolo Nero, 95% Sangiovese
Origin Radda in Chinati (SI)
Soil composition The vineyard is situated at Pian d’Albola in the hills of Radda in Chianti, at an altitude of around 400 m. (1,310 ft.). It has a southerly exposure, and lies on well-structured clayey soils characterized by the presence of stones (the famous alberese found throughout the Chianti Classico zone).
Cultivation system Cordon Spur and Tuscan upside down.
No. plants per hectare 3,500 vines per hectare
Yield per hectare 6000 Kg. per hectare
Vinification The must, which comes from grapes picked by hand, is placed in horizontal vinification tanks where it remains for around 3 weeks. Once the malolactic fermentation is complete, the wine immediately goes into oak casks for ageing.
Ageing 15 months: 10% of the wine goes into Allier oak barriques, the remaining 90% into traditional Slavonian oak barrels. This is followed by 12 months’ maturation in stainless steel and a further three months in bottle before release.
Alcohol content 13.50% by volume
Sulphites Contains sulphites
On offer Price Castello Albola Chianti Classico Riserva 2017 € 15.87  ex VAT

Castello di Albola

From this winery:
Mention is made of Albola with regard to holdings of Charles IV and the first definite traces of the are to be found in some title deeds and in a notarial document dating from 1010 regulating the relationships between some tenant farmers in Albola an...
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Prize
Vintage
Gambero Rosso
 
2017
xtraWine
95/100 
2017
We recommend
From the same producer...
The same type...
Accessories...
What our customers say...
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

You'll find the very best wines and spirits at the best prices in our online wine shop. Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to know about our special offers.

 

Leader in online wine sales and online spirits sales. We accept:
Sites for other countries:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Xtrawine Switzerland
Certified online wine shop:
©  ·  WBX Srl · Via Campo dei Fiori 447122 Forlì(FC) · REA FO404224 C.F. IT04349010407 P.Iva 04413480403 Cap. soc. 1.000€ i.v. under the management and coordination of  Adros Spa · Via Teofilo Folengo 2, 25135 Brescia (BS) · REA FO403806 C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04413480403 Cap. soc. 65.867€ i.v.  · Tel: +39 05431803620

Product added to cart