Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Angoris Ravòst Merlot 2015

Angoris Ravòst Merlot 2015

Front Angoris Ravòst Merlot 2015
Back Back Angoris Ravòst Merlot 2015
88
0,75 l  -  13.50% by vol.
Angoris
An accurate and "maniacal" selection of the best grapes, in order to create a full-bodied red for special occasions.
Ruby red with good intensity.
Forthright, black cherry, blueberry, raspberry; slightly spicy.
Dry, medium bodied; savory and slightly herbaceous; smooth and harmonious, nice acidity.
More info
Price € 15.74
Save € 3.04 (19%)
€ 12.70
Price With VAT
Available from 11/05/2020
Serving temperature:
16 - 18°C.
Decanting time:
1 hours
Longevity:
10 - 15 years
Food matching:
Name Angoris Ravòst Merlot 2015
Wine type Red still
Classification
Year 2015
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country
Region Friuli-Venezia Giulia
Grapes 100% Merlot
Location Cormòns (GO)
Climate Altitude: 90 m. a.s.l. Exposure: East-West.
Composition of the land Poca (Eocene marl).
System Guyot
Plants n. x hectare 3800
Yield x hectare 50 q/Ha
Harvest Late September.
Vinification Grapes destemmed and crushed. 14 days fermentation and maceration in stainless steel, further malolactic fermentation.
Aging Partial (80%) in stainless steel vats for 12 months. The remaining part (20%) aged in tonneaux barrels for 12 months, after the cuvée assembly bottling, 12 months aging in bottle before release.
Alcohol 13.50% by volume
Total acidity 5.80 gr/L
PH 3.45
Production year 3,000 bottles
Matching Roasted chicken; roasted red meats; medium-aged cheeses.
On sale Price Angoris Ravòst Merlot 2015 € 12.70  With VAT

Angoris

From this winery:
In order to thank him for his service in the 30 Years War, was given to Locatello Locatelli 300 fields in an area of Cormòns known as “Langoris” by then Emperor Ferdinand III in 1648. At the time this area of Friuli was part of the Hapsburg Empire. ...
Map

Friuli-Venezia Giulia

More info
Official awards
Customer reviews
Expert
Award
Vintage
Bibenda
 
2015
Veronelli
 
2015
Vitae AIS
 
2015
xtraWine
88/100 
2015
Recommended
From same producer...
From same type...
Spirits...
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wines and spirits online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

 

Leader in selling wines and spirits online. We accept:
Other country website:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Enoteca online certified:
©  ·  WBX Srl, GBX Srl, BBX Srl, with group VAT number IT04413480403, are subject to the management and coordination of Adros Spa, Via Teofilo Folengo n. 2 · 25135 Brescia (BS) - Italy · C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04413480403 - REA FO403806 · Cap. soc. 52.000€ i. v. · Operational headquarters: Via Campo dei Fiori 4 (Gigante), 47122 Forlì (FC) Tel: +39 05431803620

Product successfully added to cart