A short history The homestead dates back to the year 1366 when the Princely Family von Liechtenstein ordered the construction of the ‘Wassererhof‘ (water mansion). The nearby wellspring promised fertility and wealth.
In 1996 the father of the twins Andreas and Christoph Mock bought the run-down homestead that was not in use any more and urgently needed renovation. The architect Syliva Hafner Polzhofer from Terlan planned the redevelopment and by working with passion and devotion. So the old ruins could be renovated within two years.
In 2013 a new cellar was built and since then the homestead has become an amazing ensemble of buildings emitting a sense of gentleness supported by an expressive architecture. The residential house offers enough space for both of the brothers and the ‘Buschenschank ‘(a traditional seasonal farm inn). Christoph is the farmer, Andreas the cook. The two brothers cooperate, helping each other with solidarity and this is the guarantee of their success.