Deep and ancient roots link the Pinni Estate to the territory of the Western Fiuli. Around the villa's barchessa, where the winery is located, the vineyards of the company extend for 14 hectares.
Tradition in the style of winemaking, innovation in the use of French barrels for aging and the careful management of the vineyards come together to create wines of excellent quality.
The brothers Francesco and Roberto Pinni personally follow the care of the vineyards and the winemaking process, renewing the techniques every year, respecting the traditional viticultural vocation of the territory, which is witnessed in the ancient cellars of the Villa dating back to 1687.
The family, bound by a profound sentimental relationship with this land and its history, successfully commits itself to enhance and spread Friulian wine making qualities.