Buy italian wine from Xtrawine.
Pra' della Luna

Pra' della Luna

pra' della luna wines for sale Between two regions, namely between the Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia, in the geographical area that ideally extends from Venice to Trieste, they cover the approximately 850 hectares of vines on which Pra 'Della Luna cellar can count on.

Created in 2015 as a private cooperative, the company currently brings together less than ten members, which, if recently joined in the company, have always been involved in agriculture and viticulture, starting with Ferruccio Lunardelli, a long-time agricultural entrepreneur with four decades of literally "on the field" experience, currently coordinator and manager of the cooperative society.

Next to Ferruccio, we find his son, Massimiliano Lunardelli, who is committed to following the marketing and marketing part of the project, while finally completing the company team we also find a manager of the vineyards, as well as of course the oenologist. In the vineyard, 90% of the area is covered by the two vine varieties of glasse and pinot gray, while the remaining 10% of the rows meet sauvignon blanc, malvasia, yellow and friulano grapes, and still pinot nero, merlot, cabernet Sauvignon and refosco from the red peduncle. In any case, bunches that are grown according to a conventional viticulture, but at the same time grow in full respect for the environment, nature and ecosystem. In the cellar, the rules are not very different, and following the ones that are the oldest local wine traditions, the grapes are worked and interpreted without ever distorting what the season and the territory have been able to express in the fruit.

If until a few years ago the finished product was only marketed in bulk, with the vintage of 2015 the first labels were born, so today we find a range consisting of Merlot, Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon and Prosecco: bottles to be discovered one by one, To get to know what results can be achieved when you leave the love for your lands and the passion for your work.

Images Pra' della Luna

Friuli-Venezia Giulia
More information

Information about Pra' della Luna

Pra' della Luna
Start year
Via 8 marzo, 3 - Talmassons (UD)

Bestsellers Pra' della Luna wines

Buy Pra' della Luna wines online

Producer Pra' della Luna
Type White charmat method sparkling wine brut
Region: Friuli-Venezia Giulia
Grape varieties: 100% Glera
Alcohol: 11.00% by volume
Size: 0,75 l Standard
Special Features:
Price € 8.65
Saving € 0.95 (11%)
€ 7.70
Price ex VAT
Currently NOT available
What our customers say...

Discounts up to 30%!

You'll find the very best wines and spirits at the best prices in our online wine shop. Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to know about our special offers.


Leader in online wine sales and online spirits sales. We accept:
Sites for other countries:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Xtrawine Switzerland
Certified online wine shop:
©  ·  WBX Srl · Via Campo dei Fiori 447122 Forlì(FC) · REA FO404224 C.F. IT04349010407 P.Iva 04413480403 Cap. soc. 1.000€ i.v. under the management and coordination of  Adros Spa · Via Teofilo Folengo 2, 25135 Brescia (BS) · REA FO403806 C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04413480403 Cap. soc. 65.867€ i.v.  · Tel: +39 0543771911

Product added to cart