The Collosorbo Estate was founded in 1995 by the hereditary division of the Sixth Seal, historical company of Montalcino. The property is the Ciacci family since 1850, who from the past has been dedicated to the cultivation of cereals, olive groves and vineyards.
The first bottle of Brunello was produced by Joseph Ciacci in 1966, the year in which it is also made up of the Consortium and the Controlled Denomination of Origin has been granted. Currently Giovanna Ciacci and daughters run the 'company, keeping the original coat of arms of the family as a link and continuity with the past. Giovanna is responsible for the overall direction, Laura, winemaker, following the wine-growing and wine-making part, Lucia, agronomist, is the sales manager of 'company.