Wein online kaufen bei Xtrawine
Dos Almas Red Blend Gran Reserva 2017

Dos Almas Red Blend Gran Reserva 2017

Vorderseite Dos Almas Red Blend Gran Reserva 2017
Back Rückseite Dos Almas Red Blend Gran Reserva 2017
90
0,75 l  -  13,00% in vol.
Dos Almas
XW
90
Deep ruby red.
Intense bouquet of black and red fruits, blackberry preserve and bright spicy notes.
Abundant fruit flavours of blackberries and red berries, with a perfectly balanced structure and smooth tannins. Balanced in body with a persistent finish leaving notes of spices, chocolate and vanilla.
Mehr Informationen
Preis € 10,45
Ersparnis € 0,77 (7%)
€ 9,68
Preis exkl. MwSt.
 Kaufen
28
Bestellen Sie bis 1 Stunde und 15 Minuten, um es Dienstag, 28. Dezember 2021 in   Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika zu erhalten.
Servieren:
16 - 18°C.
Dekantierzeit:
1 Stunden
Lebensdauer:
10 – 15 Jahre
Kombinationen:
Name Dos Almas Red Blend Gran Reserva 2017
Typologie Rotwein stillwein
Klassifikation
Jahrgang 2017
Format 0,75 l Standard
Nation
Region Maipo Valley
Rebsorten 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 13% Syrah, 7% Petit Verdot, 30% Carmènere
Standort La Florida Santiago (Chile)
Bodenbeschaffenheit Granite, clay loam.
Ernte The harvest took place between the 15th April and 5th May. The grapes were carefully selected by hand, then gently pressed in stainless steel tanks followed by a pre-fermentation cold maceration between 8 °C and 10 °C.
Weinherstellung The grapes were fermented at 23 °C – 28 °C with two to three remontages/pipe-overs per day. Each lot was macerated separately, so the total relative duration of this process was of 15 to 20 days.
Veredelung 70% of the wine was aged for 10 months, half in American oak and half in French oak, while the remaining 30% was kept in stainless steel tanks.
Alkoholgehalt 13,00% vol.
Sulfite Enthält Sulfite
Kombinationen Pairs well with semi-ripe cow or goat’s cheeses. It allows for a wide spectrum of food options, particularly beef, pork and game, stews and spicy dishes. Also goes very well with charcuterie and grilled sausages.
Im Angebot Preis Dos Almas Red Blend Gran Reserva 2017 € 9,68  exkl. MwSt.

Dos Almas

They began their journey, faithful to their vision of creating connections between people and places through wine. Their voyage was driven by a desire to promote the biodiversity and cultural riches of outstanding world wine regions, and they found t...
Karte
Offizielle Auszeichnungen
Nutzerbewertungen
Experte
Auszeichnung
Jahrgang
xtraWine
90/100 
2017
James Suckling
90/100 
2016
Wir empfehlen Ihnen
Vom selben Hersteller ...
Vom gleichen Typ ...
Accessoires ...
Was man über uns sag
Newsletter

Rabatte bis zu 30%!

In unserem Online-Weinshop erwartet Sie der Verkauf der besten Weine und Spirituosen zum besten Preis. Abonnieren Sie den Newsletter und lassen Sie sich im Voraus über unsere Aktionen informieren.

 

Marktführer im Online-Weinverkauf und Online-Spirituosenverkauf. Wir akzeptieren:
Webseiten für andere Länder:
Xtrawine Hong-Kong
Xtrawine Switzerland
Zertifizierte Weinhandlung online:
©  ·  WBX Srl · Via Campo dei Fiori 447122 Forlì(FC) · REA FO404224 C.F. IT04349010407 P.Iva 04413480403 Cap. soc. 1.000€ i.v. vorbehaltlich der Steuerung und Koordination von  Adros Spa · Via Teofilo Folengo 2, 25135 Brescia (BS) · REA FO403806 C.F. 04343670404 P.Iva 04413480403 Cap. soc. 65.867€ i.v.  · Tel: +39 0543771911

Produkt zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt