Talenti Brunello di Montalcino 2012

Talenti Brunello di Montalcino 2012

Vor Talenti Brunello di Montalcino 2012
Back Zurück Talenti Brunello di Montalcino 2012
93
0,75 l  -  15,00% vol.
Talenti Azienda Agricola
XW
95
RP
91
JS
95
VO
91
Is the red wine which constitutes the "heart" of the Talenti winery, produced with 100% Sangiovese grapes since 1981, it grows in the Winery’s best vineyards. After careful vinification the wine matures in oak barrels (26 and 18 hl) with a small percentage ageing in tonneaus of 500 l for two and a half years, followed by 12 months ageing in the bottle before being sold. When on the shelf, the wine is ruby-red in colour with an intense, characteristic and delicate aroma, harmonious, with a hint of vanilla and red fruit, wide and warm taste. Persistent, very harmonious and tasty, with a structure and complexity which gives the wine longevity.
Ruby red and intense colour with orange shimmers.
A wide bouquet slightly spicy.
His taste is full, soft, velvety and intense. The tannins are elegant and sweet.
weitere Informationen
€ 37,82
Preis Mit mwSt
Momentan nicht verfügbar
Genusstemperatur:
18 - 20°C.
Dekantierungszeit:
1 Stunden
Langlebigkeit:
15 - 25 Jahre
Speiseempfehlung:
Name Talenti Brunello di Montalcino 2012
Weinsorte Rot ruhig
Klassifikation
Jahr 2012
Format 0,75 l Standard
Land
Region Toskana
Rebsorte 100% Sangiovese
Lage Montalcino (SI)
Klima Altitude: 220-400 m. a.s.l.
Bodenuntersuchung Sandy topsoil with clay and friable rocks.
Anbausystem Spurred Cordon
N. Pflanzen pro Hektar 5.600 vines/ha
Gärungstemperatur 24-26 °C
Gärungszeit 20-25 days
Weinherstellung Temperature controlled maceration and alcoholic fermentation for 20-25 days in stainless steel tanks (24-26°C).
Verfeinerung About 60% of the wine is aged for 30 months in French oak tonneau (500 lt) and the remaining 40% in Slavonian oak barrel (15-25 Hl). The aging is followed by a bottle-aging for an additional 12 months.
Alkohol 15,00% Volumen
Produktionsjahr 20.000 Flaschen
Matching This wine is particularly suited to accompany red meat, game, cold meat and aged-cheese.
Im Angebot Preis Talenti Brunello di Montalcino 2012 € 37,82  Mit mwSt

Talenti Azienda Agricola

Aus diesem Weinkellner:
The Winery was established in 1980, when Pierluigi Talenti decided to buy the fascinating property and grounds with which he had fallen in love in the Fifties, when he had decided to leave the mountains of his native Romagna for the sweet and sunny h...
Kundenrezensionen
Offizielle Auszeichnungen

Lassen Sie als erster einen Kommentar zurück

Experte

Auszeichnung

Jahrgang

James Suckling
95/100 
2012
Robert Parker
91/100 
2012
Vinous
91/100 
2012
xtraWine
95/100 
2012
Gambero Rosso
 
2011
Wine Spectator
93/100 
2008
Meinung unserer Kunden
Newsletter

Bis zu 30% Rabatte!

Kaufen Sie Wein zum besten Preis in unserer Önothek! Registrieren sie sich jetzt auf unserer Newsletter, um über unsere Angebote und die neuesten Angebote auf der Website zu erfahren!

 

Marktführer im Verkauf von Weinen online. Wir akzeptieren:
Online Önothek zertifiziert:
 ·  Via Campo dei fiori 4 (Gigante) · 47122 Forli' (FC) - Italy · C.F./P.Iva IT03868400403 - C.C.I.A.A. FO319770 · Cap. soc. 50.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 054327235 · Cell: +39 3929293918

Artikel zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt