Founder of the current winery, Liberale Trevisiol started his activity even before the Great War 1915-18 in Selva del Montello, in the province of Treviso. At the end of the conflict the company developed and became one of the main négociant éleveur of the Treviso area. In 1939 it moved its headquarters to Valdobbiadene, realising the viticultural and commercial potential of the nascent Prosecco.
The sparkling wine business was continued and developed by his sons Mario, Maria and Edoardo. Recognizing the increasing importance of quality control for the market, the brothers acquired a farm in Collalto in the D.O.C.G. area, After the mid-1980s Edoardo's sons, Luigi and Paolo, joined the company and gave the company an international dimension, opening new European markets and landing in the early 2000s overseas in the United States and Japan. Currently Paolo's sons have started working: Dario who took over from Luigi, who died prematurely, and Marco who supports his father in the commercial management.