The history of this domaine is long and difficult. In 1934, the vines are uprooted as a result of the financial crisis of 1929.
In 1938 the property was purchased by the Rioux family, breeders of dairy cows but also cultivate wheat and potatoes until 1972.
But it is only in 1979, with the arrival of Henry Musso that the property regains his true calling. The Domaine is in the Haut Médoc appellations, Moulis, Pauillac and after the replanting of vines and years of hard sacrifice, Henry Russo saw the birth of his first wine in 1982
Currently, the property extends over a surface area of 20 hectares in Moulis and each year produces an average of 200,000 bottles.