Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Tenuta Ambrosini Franciacorta Saten

Tenuta Ambrosini Franciacorta Saten

Front Tenuta Ambrosini Franciacorta Saten
Back Back Tenuta Ambrosini Franciacorta Saten
0,75 l  -  12.50% by vol.
Tenuta Ambrosini
Straw yellow with golden hues, our Satèn demonstrates a delicate foam and extra fine perlage; the bouquet reveals yeast, citrus fruit, peaches and pastry cream. On the palate it presents with a light freshness, is well-balanced and creamy.
Extra fine perlage.
Straw yellow with golden hues.
The bouquet reveals yeast, citrus fruit, peaches and pastry cream.
On the palate it presents with a light freshness, is well-balanced and creamy.
More info
€ 21.96
Price With VAT
Last 6 bottles
Order now to receive it Tuesday, 25 October 2016 in Italy.
How to serve
Serving temperature:
08 - 10°C.
05 - 10 years
Food matching:

Help us to improve!

Did you notice any product's inaccuracy? Click here to give us your observation.

Name Tenuta Ambrosini Franciacorta Saten
Wine type White sparkling classic met.
Classification DOCG Franciacorta saten
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country Italy
Region Lombardy
Grapes 100% Chardonnay
Vineyards location Cazzago San Martino (BS)
Composition of the land Morainic
System Guyot
Plants n. x hectare 4.500 vines per hectare.
Yield x hectare 900 kg.
Harvest End of August
Vinification Clusters are handpicked, 80% of grapes are soft-pressed in a pneumatic press, then fermented in temperature-controlled steel vats. The remaining 20% fermentation in new barriques. Second fermentation: during Spring after harvest.
Aging 7 months in steel and in barriques. Ageing on the lees: at least 26 months. Post-disgorgement ageing: 6-7 months.
Alcohol 12.50% by volume
Production year 15,000 bottles
Matching Enjoy on all occasions but excellent with fish dishes, white meat and vegetables.
On sale Price Tenuta Ambrosini Franciacorta Saten € 21.96  With VAT

Tenuta Ambrosini

From this winery:
In the very heart of Franciacorta where the shore of Lake Iseo meets the gentle hills, enjoying the sun and the bracing air lies Cazzago San Martino, one of the 19 municipalities that represent the "DOCG" defined area, that are allowed to brand their...


More info
Customer reviews
Official awards

Be the first leaving your personal review!




From same producer...
From same type...

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wine online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!


Leader in selling wine online. We accept:
Enoteca online certified:
 ·  Via Campo dei fiori 4 (Gigante) · 47122 Forli' (FC) - Italy · P.Iva 03868400403 - C.C.I.A.A. FO319770 · Capitale sociale 50.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 054327235 · Cell: +39 3929293918

Discount 10 € for your first purchase!