Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Talenti Brunello di Montalcino Trentennale 2011

Talenti Brunello di Montalcino Trentennale 2011

Front Talenti Brunello di Montalcino Trentennale 2011
Back Back Talenti Brunello di Montalcino Trentennale 2011
94
0,75 l  -  15.00% by vol.
Talenti Azienda Agricola
XW
95
GR
95
Is the red wine which constitutes the "heart" of the Talenti winery, produced with 100% Sangiovese grapes since 1981, it grows in the Winery’s best vineyards. After careful vinification the wine matures in oak barrels (26 and 18 hl) with a small percentage ageing in tonneaus of 500 l for two and a half years, followed by 12 months ageing in the bottle before being sold. When on the shelf, the wine is ruby-red in colour with an intense, characteristic and delicate aroma, harmonious, with a hint of vanilla and red fruit, wide and warm taste. Persistent, very harmonious and tasty, with a structure and complexity which gives the wine longevity.
Ruby red and intense colour with orange shimmers.
A wide bouquet slightly spicy.
His taste is full, soft, velvety and intense. The tannins are elegant and sweet.
More info
€ 32.31
Price With VAT
Temporarily unavailable
How to serve
Serving temperature:
18 - 20°C.
Decanting time:
1 hours
Longevity:
15 - 25 years
Food matching:

Help us to improve!

Did you notice any product's inaccuracy? Click here to give us your observation.

Features
Name Talenti Brunello di Montalcino Trentennale 2011
Wine type Red still
Classification
Year 2011
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country Italy
Region Tuscany
Grapes 100% Sangiovese
Vineyards location Montalcino (SI)
Climate Altitude: 220-400 m. a.s.l.
Composition of the land Sandy topsoil with clay and friable rocks.
System Spurred Cordon
Plants n. x hectare 5.600 vines/ha
Temperature fermentation 24-26 °C
Period fermentation 20-25 days
Vinification Temperature controlled maceration and alcoholic fermentation for 20-25 days in stainless steel tanks (24-26°C).
Aging About 60% of the wine is aged for 30 months in French oak tonneau (500 lt) and the remaining 40% in Slavonian oak barrel (15-25 Hl). The aging is followed by a bottle-aging for an additional 12 months.
Alcohol 15.00% by volume
Production year 20,000 bottles
Matching This wine is particularly suited to accompany red meat, game, cold meat and aged-cheese.
On sale Price Talenti Brunello di Montalcino Trentennale 2011 € 32.31  With VAT
Producer

Talenti Azienda Agricola

From this winery:
The Winery was established in 1980, when Pierluigi Talenti decided to buy the fascinating property and grounds with which he had fallen in love in the Fifties, when he had decided to leave the mountains of his native Romagna for the sweet and sunny h...
Map
Customer reviews
Official awards

Be the first leaving your personal review!

Expert

Awards

Vintage

Gambero Rosso
 
2011
xtraWine
95/100 
2011
Wine Advocate
95/100 
2010
Wine Advocate
92/100 
2009
Wine Spectator
93/100 
2008
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wine online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

Privacy

Leader in selling wine online. We accept:
Enoteca online certified:
 ·  Via Campo dei fiori 4 (Gigante) · 47122 Forli' (FC) - Italy · P.Iva 03868400403 - C.C.I.A.A. FO319770 · Capitale sociale 50.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 054327235 · Cell: +39 3929293918

Discount 10 € for your first purchase!