Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.

Specogna Sauvignon 2015

Front Specogna Sauvignon 2015
Back Back Specogna Sauvignon 2015
88
0,75 l  -  13.00% by vol.
Vignaioli Specogna
XW
90
Straw Yellow color. Parfum: varietal elegance, with citrus notes of grapefruit, pineapple, yellow peppers and touches of tomato leaves and box hedge. Taste: firmly structured, intense, voluminous, crunchy with a good acid level; with complex, intense varietal sensation and a persistent lingering aftertaste.
Straw yellow.
Varietal elegance, with citrus notes of grapefruit, pineapple, yellow peppers and touches of tomato leaves and box hedge.
Firmly structured, intense, voluminous, crunchy with a good acid level; with complex, intense varietal sensation and a persistent lingering aftertaste.
More info
€ 13.10
Price With VAT
 Buy
12
Order now to receive it Monday, 12 December 2016 in Italy.
How to serve
Serving temperature:
08 - 10°C.
Longevity:
05 - 10 years
Food matching:

Help us to improve!

Did you notice any product's inaccuracy? Click here to give us your observation.

Features
Name Specogna Sauvignon 2015
Wine type White still
Classification DOC Colli Orientali del Friuli Sauvignon
Year 2015
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country Italy
Region Friuli-Venezia Giulia
Grapes 100% Sauvignon
Vineyards location Corno di Rosazzo (UD)
Composition of the land Marl and sandstones. Hilly with east and south-east exposure, and a part of level land with the lines of the vineyards in North-South direction.
System Guyot and spurred cordon.
Yield x hectare 1,5 kg of grape per plant.
Harvest Harvested by hand in boxes of 10 kgs.
Vinification De-stemming and soft crushing. Then the wine is immediatly cooling to 7-8 °C. 6 hours of maceration at low temperature. Racking and housing cold for 4 days; After started the alcoholic fermentation.
Aging The 10% of the wine fermented and aged in oak barrels of 1500 liters with battonage every 10 days, while the remaining 90% fermented and aged in steel tanks with battonage every 20 days. After eight months the two parts are joined together and bottling.
Alcohol 13.00% by volume
Production year 30,000 bottles
On sale Price Specogna Sauvignon 2015 € 13.10  With VAT
Producer

Vignaioli Specogna

From this winery:
In 1963 Leonardo Specogna, after residing in Switzerland as an emigrant for some years (typical situation for the people of the Friuli region in those years), went back to Friuli Venezia Giulia and bought a small plot of land on the hills of Rocca Be...
Map

Friuli-Venezia Giulia

More info
Customer reviews
Official awards

Be the first leaving your personal review!

Expert

Awards

Vintage

xtraWine
90/100 
2015
Veronelli
 
2014
Bibenda
 
2010
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wine online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

Privacy

Leader in selling wine online. We accept:
Enoteca online certified:
 ·  Via Campo dei fiori 4 (Gigante) · 47122 Forli' (FC) - Italy · P.Iva 03868400403 - C.C.I.A.A. FO319770 · Capitale sociale 50.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 054327235 · Cell: +39 3929293918

Discount 10 € for your first purchase!