Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Pio Cesare Chardonnay L'Altro 2015

Pio Cesare Chardonnay L'Altro 2015

Front Pio Cesare Chardonnay L'Altro 2015
Back Back Pio Cesare Chardonnay L'Altro 2015
88
0,75 l  -  12.50% by vol.
Pio Cesare
The name "L'Altro" means "the other" in Italian. Piodilei is the family's most prestigious and first produced Chardonnay. The L'Altro is Pio Cesare's "other" Chardonnay. The wine is fresh, fruity and spicy, rich and creamy, with delicate hints of vanilla.
Fruity and spicy, rich and creamy, with delicate hints of vanilla.
The wine is fresh.
More info
Out of stock
How to serve
Serving temperature:
08 - 10°C.
Longevity:
15 - 25 years
Food matching:

Help us to improve!

Did you notice any product's inaccuracy? Click here to give us your observation.

Features
Name Pio Cesare Chardonnay L'Altro 2015
Wine type White still
Classification DOC Langhe Chardonnay
Year 2015
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country Italy
Region Piedmont
Grapes 100% Chardonnay
Vineyards location Alba (CN)
Vinification 75% is fermented in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 25% in new French oak barriques.
Aging The wine is kept on its fermentation lees for 5 months, prior to the bottling, late in March after the harvest.
Alcohol 12.50% by volume
Producer

Pio Cesare

From this winery:
The Pio Cesare was founded in 1881 by our Princess Victoria, Pio Cesare (Caesar Pius name and surname). Pio Cesare and 'was among the first in the second half' of 800, to believe in the great potential 'for Barolo, Barbaresco and other great wines of...
Map

Piedmont

More info
Customer reviews
Official awards

Be the first leaving your personal review!

Expert

Awards

Vintage

Veronelli
 
2014
xtraWine
88/100 
2014
Veronelli
 
2013
Wine Spectator
87/100 
2013
James Suckling
90/100 
2012
Wine Spectator
89/100 
2012
Wine Spectator
88/100 
2011
Wine Spectator
88/100 
2009
Wine Spectator
87/100 
2007
Wine Spectator
87/100 
2006
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wine online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

Privacy

Leader in selling wine online. We accept:
Enoteca online certified:
 ·  Via Campo dei fiori 4 (Gigante) · 47122 Forli' (FC) - Italy · P.Iva 03868400403 - C.C.I.A.A. FO319770 · Capitale sociale 50.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 054327235 · Cell: +39 3929293918

Discount 10 € for your first purchase!