Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Pio Cesare Barbaresco 2012

Pio Cesare Barbaresco 2012

Front Pio Cesare Barbaresco 2012
Back Back Pio Cesare Barbaresco 2012
91
0,75 l  -  14.00% by vol.
Pio Cesare
Deep red colour. Powerful and structured on the nose with notes of ripe fruit and slightly spicy. Elegant with ripe and spicy fruit, great depth and complexity. The mild and ripe tannins provide this wine with gentleness and finesse, but also strength and opulence.
Deep red.
Powerful and structured on the nose with notes of ripe fruit and slightly spicy.
Elegant with ripe and spicy fruit, great depth and complexity. The mild and ripe tannins provide this wine with gentleness and finesse, but also strength and opulence.
More info
€ 58.56
Price With VAT
 Buy
6
Order now to receive it Tuesday, 06 December 2016 in Italy.
How to serve
Serving temperature:
16 - 18°C.
Longevity:
15 - 25 years
Food matching:

Help us to improve!

Did you notice any product's inaccuracy? Click here to give us your observation.

Features
Name Pio Cesare Barbaresco 2012
Wine type Red still
Classification DOCG Barbaresco
Year 2012
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country Italy
Region Piedmont
Grapes 100% Nebbiolo
Vineyards location Sourced exclusively from Pio Cesare Family owned vineyards: the famous "Il Bricco" Estate and the great hill of San Stefanetto, both located in the village of Treiso.
Vinification Fermented in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks. Skin contact for 20 days.
Aging 35% of the wine is aged in French oak barriques (one third new) for 30 months. The remaining 65% spends 3 years in French oak casks, 20 to 50 hectoliters each.
Alcohol 14.00% by volume
Production year 30,000 bottles
On sale Price Pio Cesare Barbaresco 2012 € 58.56  With VAT
Producer

Pio Cesare

From this winery:
The Pio Cesare was founded in 1881 by our Princess Victoria, Pio Cesare (Caesar Pius name and surname). Pio Cesare and 'was among the first in the second half' of 800, to believe in the great potential 'for Barolo, Barbaresco and other great wines of...
Map

Piedmont

More info
Customer reviews
Official awards

Be the first leaving your personal review!

Expert

Awards

Vintage

Veronelli
 
2011
Wine Advocate
90/100 
2011
xtraWine
93/100 
2011
Bibenda
 
2010
James Suckling
94/100 
2010
Veronelli
 
2010
Vitae AIS
 
2010
Wine Spectator
91/100 
2010
xtraWine
93/100 
2010
Bibenda
 
2009
Gambero Rosso
 
2009
James Suckling
94/100 
2009
Veronelli
 
2009
Wine Advocate
92/100 
2009
Wine Spectator
90/100 
2009
Veronelli
 
2008
Wine Advocate
94/100 
2008
Wine Spectator
91/100 
2008
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wine online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

Privacy

Leader in selling wine online. We accept:
Enoteca online certified:
 ·  Via Campo dei fiori 4 (Gigante) · 47122 Forli' (FC) - Italy · P.Iva 03868400403 - C.C.I.A.A. FO319770 · Capitale sociale 50.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 054327235 · Cell: +39 3929293918

Discount 10 € for your first purchase!