Buy italian wine on Xtrawine.
Antinori Braccesca Cortona Syrah Achelo 2014

Antinori Braccesca Cortona Syrah Achelo 2014

Front Antinori Braccesca Cortona Syrah Achelo 2014
Back Back Antinori Braccesca Cortona Syrah Achelo 2014
88
0,75 l  -  13.00% by vol.
La Braccesca (Antinori)
XW
90
Achelo reflects the extremely favorable conditions of the vintage for the Syrah grapes. It is a wine with an intense purple color whose nose shows the typical varietal notes of white fruit fused with pepper and tobacco. On the palate it is full and supple, and the flavors once again recall white peaches along with plums and blackberries; these, together with the balanced acidity, tobacco, and spices, accompany the entire flavor flow.
Intense purple.
Shows the typical varietal notes of white fruit fused with pepper and tobacco.
It is full and supple, and the flavors once again recall white peaches along with plums and blackberries; these, together with the balanced acidity, tobacco, and spices, accompany the entire flavor flow.
More info
€ 9.50
Price With VAT
 Buy
6
Order now to receive it Tuesday, 06 December 2016 in Italy.
How to serve
Serving temperature:
16 - 18°C.
Longevity:
05 - 10 years
Food matching:

Help us to improve!

Did you notice any product's inaccuracy? Click here to give us your observation.

Features
Name Antinori Braccesca Cortona Syrah Achelo 2014
Wine type Red still
Classification DOC Cortona Syrah
Year 2014
Format 0,75 l Standard
Country Italy
Region Tuscany
Grapes 100% Syrah
Vineyards location Cortona (Arezzo)
Harvest Mid-September.
Temperature fermentation Never exceeded 82° Fahrenheit (28 °C).
Vinification The Syrah from the vineyard plots utilized for Achelo began to be harvested from mid-September onwards. After the destemming and pressing, the fermentation on the skins commenced, first at low temperatures (50°Fahrenheit – 10° centigrade) in order to extract the typical varietal aromas and then continued at temperatures which never exceeded 82° Fahrenheit (28° centigrade) in order to maintain the aromas and the integrity of the fruit.
Aging After approximately ten days, 70% of the wine went into oak, where it went through a complete malolactic fermentation and began the aging process. The remaining 30% aged in stainless steel.
Alcohol 13.00% by volume
On sale Price Antinori Braccesca Cortona Syrah Achelo 2014 € 9.50  With VAT
Producer

La Braccesca (Antinori)

Marchesi Antinori began to invest in this area - one of the most promising new Tuscany and Italy - in the early 90s. At that time the Nobile di Montepulciano was recently opened its second Renaissance. But the wines of Montepulciano in fact they wer...
Map
Customer reviews
Official awards

Be the first leaving your personal review!

Expert

Awards

Vintage

xtraWine
90/100 
2014
Veronelli
 
2013
Wine Spectator
89/100 
2013
Veronelli
 
2011
Veronelli
 
2010
Veronelli
 
2009
Feedbacks
Newsletter

Discounts up to 30%!

Buy wine online in our enoteca at the best price! Sign up now and be the first to hear about our special offers and the latest deals on the site!

Privacy

Leader in selling wine online. We accept:
Enoteca online certified:
 ·  Via Campo dei fiori 4 (Gigante) · 47122 Forli' (FC) - Italy · P.Iva 03868400403 - C.C.I.A.A. FO319770 · Capitale sociale 50.000€ i. v. ·   Tel: +39 054327235 · Cell: +39 3929293918

Discount 10 € for your first purchase!