Information regarding cancellation policy
Purchases from the Xtrawine.com web site are subject to Italian Legislative Decree 206/05, that guarantees the right to withdraw, for whatever reason, the purchase contract.
Terms of Right to Cancel
- the European regulation commonly known as the Right to Cancel states that this right may be exercised only by consumers excluding purchases made by retailers or by those who in any capacity purchase for resale to third parties.
- shipping costs will be borne by the customer
- On his arrival in our warehouse, the goods will be examined to assess possible damage or tampering (the integrity of the asset returns is an essential condition for exercising the Right to Cancel). We therefore recommend extreme caution in preparing the package, for example using the original packaging
- to exercise that right yuou need to send us a communication within 10 days from the receipt of goods ordered and send the goods back within further 15 days
Send an e-mail to email@example.com containing the statement you want to exercise their Right of to Cancel, indicating all the data requested:
Then you have to wait a communication from our Customer Service, authorizing the return.
- internal order number and order date
- invoice number
- products list subject of withdrawal
- your IBAN for the bank-transfer
Upon receipt of such communication must return the goods within a further 15 days to:
Via Fossato Vecchio, 4
47121 Forlì (FC)
Time for reimbursement
Xtrawine.com will reimburse the customer within 14 working days from receipt of goods.
We reimbursement to Customer the value of the goods shown in the invoice. In the above amount does not include shipping costs. This is in accordance with Article. 5, paragraph 6, Legislative Decree No 185, 22/05/1999