We commit ourselves to protect the privacy of everybody using our site, and we regard as extremely confidential the personal information supplied.
The information received are used only to improve and customize the service offered. Personal data will be used only if we will be authorized to do this, and, in such case, only in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/03 and with the guarantee of extreme care and secrecy in handling them.
When opening an account in xtrawine.com, you will required to approve the clauses detailed in this "Note on Privacy".
Which are the personal data collected by xtrawine.com?
- information supplied by customers: all data input by the users of the web site or supplied in another way, are collected and archived. Data will be used to communicate with users, customize purchases and improve offer and service.
- information collected automatically: some information are received when users interact with our website, thanks to the so called "cookies", alphanumeric indicators that can supply some data used to customize your next accesses to xtrawine.com.
- E-mail communications: if you do not wish to receive e-mail (newsletter) xtrawine.com, it is possible to require it when registering.
- Information from other sources: to improve and to customize services, we can receive data and information about users from other sources and add them to our archives.
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric indicators that are recorded via web browser on the hard disk of your computer, to make it recognizable at the next access. To proceed with an order in xtrawine.com cookies must be enabled (see the Help of your browser).
It’s possible to share the data received by xtrawine.com?
- Data about our customers are a relevant part of our company patrimony so to sale them to third parts is excluded.
Which information can be accessed?
- xtrawine.com allows the display and the update of account data only to the holder of the same.
INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH LAW N. 196/03
Xtrawine.com , in accordance with art.13 D.Lgs. 196/03 , declares that data are collected with the aim of registering users and will be handled electronically in accordance with the laws in force. Giving data is compulsory as aimed to allow access to Xtrawine services through web site xtrawine.com.
Refusing to answer will result in a cancellation of the service. Anyone concerned enjoys of the rights of art. 7 Lgs. Decree 196/03.
Holder and responsible of collected data is:
Massimo Pompinetti company administrator of Xtrawine Srl
Via Campo dei fiori 4
47122 Forlì (FC)